September 20, 2010
WebDrogue 0.7 released.
- New desktop icon for Windows.
- Data set selection is now under its own drop-down menu.
- Users can load drogue markers from a file.
- Users can add polygons to the map. WebDrogue will then calculate statistics for the prescence of each drogue in each polygon for every timestep.
- Wind effects are now available for every dataset.
- Bugs fixed for dealing with datelines.
- A new dataset, CECOM, is available.
June 20, 2008
- Arctic dataset is available.
October 25, 2005
- A new dataset is available for Southern Labrador and the Newfoundland Shelf.
June 29, 2005
- There is a small problem with installing WebTide/WebDrogue at BIO sites (and probably other DFO sites). The latest version of the MacAfee virus scanner does not cooperate with the installer. The version of WebTide/WebDrogue that includes the Java VM (Virtual Machine) will timeout with a message like "$JAVA_ENV not found" because the virus scanner takes too long to scan the file. If you already have the appropriate java installed, give the "without Java VM" version a try. Otherwise, you will have to contact Informatics (the HelpDesk) and get them to turn of the scanner for the minute or two it takes to install WebTide/WebDrogue.
March 4, 2005
WebDrogue 0.66 released.
- Fixed a bug where daylight savings time was being calculated wrong, thus throwing off the time off by an hour during winter months.
- Added a button which will display the astronomical tidal corrections used by WebDrogue.
February 24, 2005
WebDrogue 0.65 released.
- Switch to a new installer program.
- Back-tracking (End-date earlier than start-date) is now working.
- A timing bug in the particle tracking has been fixed.
- A bug affecting 1-minute timesteps has been fixed.
- A few other minor bugs were fixed.
- Date modified: