BBLTGUI Sediment Transport Model with Graphical User Interface
BBLT GUI is a graphical user interface for BBLT. BBLT is a bottom boundary layer sediment transport code developed by C. G. Hannah at BIO.
Click below to view some graphical examples of the GUI:
BBLT GUI requires the use of Java 1.4 or better. A version of BBLT GUI that includes a Java vertual machine (currently SUN JRE 1.4.2) is available. This Java installation will not effect any pre-existing Java versions and will be used only by the BBLT GUI.
- After downloading, double-click
- If you do not have a Java virtual machine installed, be sure to download the package above which includes one.
- Be sure to restart Windows after installing.
- It was found that sometimes after runing large bblt jobs, the GUI was unable to allocate the memory needed to run the graphical animation. To alleviate this, simply exit and restart the GUI.
- After downloading open a shell and,
cdto the directory where you downloaded the installer.
- At the prompt type:
- If you do not have a Java virtual machine installed, be sure to download the package above which includes one. Otherwise you may need to download one from Oracle's Java web site or contact your OS manufacturer.
- April 27, 2004
- BBLT v7.0 GUI Released
- wave-current boundary layer
- biological impacts
- output file timesteps changed to days
- inputs timesteps changed to yeardays for start time and all hours for all other times
- new format of concentration map file
- February 21, 2004
- BBLT v6.0 GUI (demo) implemented
- BBLT v1.0 Released
How To Reach Us
Please feel free to send us an email regarding any questions concerning the BBLT GUI.
People To Contact:
- Adam Drozdowski
- Charles Hannah
- Jason Chaffey
- Date modified: